All full time final year students of Brainztorm’s Participating University are eligible to participate in the recruitment process for placements through the Training and Placement. Brainztorm’s recruitment process is completed in following different steps:
- Brainztorm’s Placement Office sends invitations to companies/organizations along with relevant information.
- Company/ Organization fills in a JAF (Job Announcement Form) containing details of the job offer (pay package, location, allowances and other bonuses). Along with the preferred dates of campus visit.
- The duly filled JAFs should be sent to Placement Cell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Placement Office allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by companies. The company/ organization confirm the dates with the Placement Office.
- Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct PPT /tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
- The company/ organization are required to furnish the final list of selected students on the same day of campus visit.
- The company should hand over the duly signed hard copy of the final selection list to the placement cell.
- In case the company is unable to declare the result on the same day, then the student is allowed to participate in other companies & the final status will depend upon who declares the result first.
- The purview of the Placement Cell is restricted only to the offers made as part of the placement process.
- The company shall provide the offer letters to the Placement office and not directly to the students.